Hi friends 🙂
Welcome back to the “Bizarre Habit” dinner series.
Dinner was very (like, VERY !!) yummy last night. Even though it looked like “what to do with your veggies when are about to go bad” kind of dinner, nothing wrong with that right?!?!
You can never have to many veggies in my opinion!
So what do we have here?
- roasted root veggies and a slice of roasted butternut squash
- veggie frittata – with cheery tomatoes, spinach and eggplant – topped with 2 avocado slices
- lettuce and chicken salad with light balsamic vinaigrette
- slice of bread for @mymamus
- lemon water! We are big supporters of lemon water around here. It’s so refreshing and makes it easy to get your H2O in every day!
To all you egg lovers like me out there, you can find the frittata recipe here 🙂