And we are back 😀 It’s Friday and I am linking with Angela over at HappyFitMama to spread some good vibes 🙂
Pictures are a thousand words!
- The longest I ‘ve hold a plank in while 🙂
- Just a girl and her pineapple… I found this baby for 70p (~$1) and of course it came home with!!
- My training journal is here!! I love it, it’s amazing! (I’ll write a review very soon)
- Yes that is a gigantic burito in my hands and my face says it all! (steak and peppers with tons of lettuce, tomato, avocado and fat free greek yogurt sauce! Yumminess!)
- And the best of all I crashed my long run last Saturday!! 10 miles @ average pace 9:05/mile! North London Half marathon, here I come!!
So this is around 5000 words right ?!?! 😉
- When things at work are going pretty darn awesome!
- I saw a friend of my mine on Wednesday that hadn’t seen for so long. It feels so good to catch up with friends.
- Didn’t miss any running work outs this week! Yay!
- Keeping up with my yoga isn’t working out as I’d like but only due to time constrains. In fact I actually enjoy it way more than I thought so I promise I’ll stick with it!
- Spent about 2 hours chatting to @mama_taleoftworuns on Skype last night. It is so good to spent some time with family once in a while. Especially when you live so far away and don’t get to see them much.
I wish everyone an amazing weekend. It’ll be pretty chill for us around here, got an 11 mile long run in store for me tomorrow morning and then a few friends coming over for lunch. Great reward to look forward to 🙂