Another High Five Friday already?!?!? Even though I am always super excited to link up with Angela over at HappyFitMama every Friday and spread the good vibes, it sometimes strikes me…Where did the week go? Time goes by so fast! And having a little reminder of all the great things that happened during the week is awesome!
My 5000 words – since a picture worths 1000 words 😛
- This hat… I am in love!
- I can not believe I scored a free spin bike!!! Wooo hooo!!! I ‘ve had the best sweat sessions this past week! And I enjoyed EVERY second of my 30-45 minutes of them.
- My new mug says it all… Just a little reminder to “Enjoy the little things…”
- Finally my spice rack is complete. I can’t even start to tell you how much I’ve missed these Goya spices. They are everywhere in NY (and in the states in general) but in London they are a rare find… So i was so super excited when the mailman brought them to our door. I cooked chilli con carne a few days later and it was pure heaven in a bowl!
- Had an awesome 10 mile run on Sunday and the a breakfast date with @mymamus and @M&M_taleoftworuns (my sweet and lovely mother in law). Knowing I’ll be eating scrambled eggs and toast made me run a little faster i think 😛
5 great moments …
- Signed up for another 10k race this Sunday 🙂 Goal is a sub 1 hour race! Fingers crossed!
- Even though I had a rough day at work yesterday, realising that you have people around that honestly care made it all better. What a great feeling…
- I managed to put in 3 strength/weight training sessions this week along with spinning sessions, a track workout and a tempo run! I think this week was pretty awesome!
- Home-cooked mama food. No more words necessary…
- Just last night I realised how many people enjoy reading my blog… I m humbled… Thank you so very much everyone!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend ahead! Let me know what’s in store for you guys. Long-run? Night out or in?