Hi friends 🙂
Another Friday is here and there is nothing I like more to do on a Friday but spread good vibes to start the weekend with High Five Friday – and of course link with Angela over at Happy Fit Mama 🙂
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- My long run this week was … umm well not that long after all 😦 I left my gel at home and didn’t have any kind of fuel on me so my body crashed after 7.5 miles. Had to cut it short there instead of the 11 miles I had plans. Now why is the bad run on high five Friday? Well, cause Ellen finally learnt to listen to her body and respect its needs!
- Last track workout before the big day next weekend!
- Speaking of the big day look what arrived in the mail this week!!! Yay!!
- 30′ minutes killer core and abs workout… It’s been a while since I did any core related workout and I definitely felt it.
- That was the view from my lunch run this week 🙂 Me and my running buddy Kim had a blast enjoying the sunshine and the warm weather!
*5 things about London (weather…)*
- The weather is insane… It goes from this –>
2. To this –> In a day! Spring is finally around the corner 🙂
3. Even on a rainy day though it is still quite pretty!
4. And since the weather is mostly wet and cold it is always special when you get to enjoy a cup of coffee in the sunshine (well not exactly sunshine but bright enough).
5. Oh, but at the end of the day (literally 😉 )… there is always this…
And finally, I know this is only one but it counts for five 😀 😀 😀 and more…. @dad_taleoftworuns is here with us for the next couple of days!!! Arrived last night to celebrate his 60th (oups don’t tell him I said that LOL 😉 ) birthday in London! We have a few adventures planned over the weekend… Stay tuned!
Happy Friday everyone!