Yay!!! It is Friday friends 🙂
Let’s link up with Angela over at Happy Fit Mama like every Friday and all together spread positive vibes for an awesome weekend!
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- North London half marathon – time 2:06:15! It was such an incredible experience!! You can read my race recap here 🙂 So happy my dad got to be with us and cheer for me as well!!
- Post race brunch! How could we not? I love this cheese omelet from the nightingale cafe in our neighborhood!
- Coffee date in the sunshine today with @mymamus 😀 We had such an amazing time strolling in the park and enjoying the weather! So lucky to have this guy in my life ❤
- Popcorn post race from the goodie bag!! I guess my look says it all LOL!! Sweet coconut and vanilla flavor for the win!!
- My experiments are going very very well and I am so very happy about it 😀 ! This is how I looked for the better part of the past two weeks. And if you are wondering the answer is – NO, this thing on my face is NOT comfortable but it is necessary! – how fashionable ain’t it??
I hope you guys are already having an awesome start to your weekend – and Happy easter for anyone who celebrates 😀
Also don’t forget to cheer for elite athlete Tina Muir who is running for the world championships tomorrow representing GREAT BRITAIN & NORTHERN IRELAND!! Woo Hoo!!!