Hi friends 🙂
Yet another weeks is coming to an end! No matter how much I love Mondays – which I do, A LOT! – I also enjoy Fridays… And there is no better way for me to kick start my Fridays than a High Five Friday post for Angela’s weekly link up!!
As you ‘ll see soon not a lot of running went down the past two weeks since I was taking it easy due to a mild case of plantar fasciatis (yikes…) but still it was a pretty good week!
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- This scarf is my current VERY favourite, present from @dad_taleoftworuns while he was visiting… Oh the beer!?!? Well, probably one of the most memorable ones I’ve ever try, Meantime raspberry wheat 😉
- Dinner last night, we are back on salad fever around here… Chicken Caesars with homamade light dressing. Check out the recipe here.
- My May race – if you have no clue what I mean check it out here – will be the London Vitality 10,000 and I will be honoured to run for the Spinal Research charity (you know those cool people who are funding my PhD?!?! Yes them! Here is my just-giving page for anyone that would like to make donation to our cause 😀 Thank yo all in advance!
- The Wembley stadium North London Half finish line… Still on runner’s high you say?!?! It was such an amazing experience, can’t wait to run it again next year.
- Just something that I’ve been thinking about quite a bit lately. Probably I could use some vacation… My favourite place in the whole wide world… Isn’t it pretty?!?!
Have an amazing weekend everyone!!