And just like that it is already Wednesday?!?!?!
It seems to me like yesterday when I was sitting here typing up my weekly High Five Friday to share with you guys… Time flies so fast and I just wish there were a few more hours in the day!!
Well, I was told this is ain’t gonna happen so 24 would have to do 😉
These a few random things that I really want to share with guys today…
- My new running buddy Sabine !! I have to give this lady a shout out ❤ cause since we met a few weeks ago she ‘s been awesome! She can drug my sleepy butt out of bed at 8am on a Saturday for a park run with incredible ease (I am sure @mama_taleoftworuns would be envious LOL)! We ‘ve run together several times, always grabbing a coffee afterwards of course 😉 I am so lucky I’ve met her and even luckier since she also happens to be my neighbour !! She is also a blogger over at Life is a challenge 🙂
- I have to admit that since we moved to London things have been a little lonely… Both @my mamus and I were too busy getting settled into work, new apartment etc that there was virtually no time to meet new people and connect with anyone…
That all change when a few weeks back I joined an awesome Facebook group called UK fitness bloggers and London bloggers!! A huge thank you to all the incredible ladies I’ve met through these two groups! You have all made me feel a little more at home here in London and you have all been so amazing and friendly 😀
- Another shout out for Michelle 😀 It’s been a while since a trainer motivated me (in the fitness world I guess this is a synonym to torture) that much! My abs still hurt miss, and for that I thank you LOL!
- Oh, in other news, did you guys see @taleoftworuns‘s new logo?!?!? I was so excited (a little too much LOL) when i realised it also appears at your browser tab!!! So, here we are, my little baby @taleoftworuns has officially become #ToTRuns 😀
- Discovered a new cute park to run in by my house 🙂 It even has 2 littles ponds – oh and ducks!! For some silly reason I get overly excited whenever I see ducks 🙂
- I am -finally – getting a Garmin! not a very new model but I thought it ‘ll be nice to try out first before I spent about $250 on a new fancy one! So a good FB friend of mine is selling hers and I am getting this beauty for now 🙂 Can’t wait for it to get here !!
So more or less, apart from a lot of running and working out, work has been crazy busy these days… This is why you guys haven’t heard from me since Friday! I really don’t like it when that happens! 😦
Stay tuned for my very first product review tomorrow!! I think all of my runner friends will be pretty interested in this one 🙂 oh what is it?!?! Well, you ‘ll see it tomorrow LOL 😛