Hi friends 🙂
Friday already?!?! Unbelievable… Where did the week go? I swear this week went by so fast! Ok, the weekend is almost here so let’s get this show on the road! Linking up with Angela over at Happy Fit Mama like every Friday and spread ALL the good vibes around!
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- [NEW OBSESSION ALERT] –> This coconut almond butter is absolutely the BEST thing my taste buds have tasted in a while! It’s pretty hard to keep my self from not finishing the jar in one got! (not an affiliated post just love the stuff!)
- Movie date night 😀 ❤ with this amazing guy! He was so excited to see the new Captain America and I surprised him by getting us tickets for the movie! It’s a pretty good movie as well – a little long, around 2.5 hours, but a good one if you like comic book heroes!
- Managed to get ALL of my 5:00 am (and one at 6:00am) morning workouts in this week! Yay!!! – Ok, i might have had some help on Monday morning 😉 I don’t enjoy taking pre-workout supplements and really don’t like the taste but some times it is necessary when you need an extra kick… (not an affiliated post just … well it’s the one that has worked for me).
- This mornings workout… why is it high five worthy you ask? Well, because for the first time in a long time I got up and I was actually looking forward to working up a sweat! I think my body is getting back to enjoying my old routine! 😀 Yay!
- This new set of resistance bands 🙂 Great value for money and much needed. The one I had already was too short for some of the leg/pilates exercises I wanted to try. Also this is so nicely compact that is definitely coming with me on vacation! Speaking of which, here is something that counts for 5 on its own!!!
–> TICKETS ARE BOOKED! We are going to visit our friends and family in GREECE in exactly two weeks!!!
Major excitement 😀 😀 I am so looking forward to this! I promise you a lot of pictures! We have a great plan to make sure we both get the necessary rest but also see everyone!
Well now this… is definitely a lot of high fives worth news right?!?!? LOL 😀
*5 things I am planning on doing while on vacation*
(don’t hate 😉 I am not rubbing it in, I’m just way overexcited! This vacation has been so overdue!)
- Rest, run, sleep, eat, relax and repeat!
- Spent some quality time with family and friends, and also @mymamus of course.
- Don’t use my vacation as an excuse to be completely unhealthy… Granted the occasional treat is understandable but i am I’ve worked too hard to be were I’m at to not keep it up!
- Put in as many runs by the sea as I can and see the sunrise! I have to admit I’m not a big beach person, like sunbathing, swimming etc. And I hate the sand – it gets everywhere YIKES – but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate the beauty of it 😉
- Eat tons of my mum’s chicken soup!!!! It’s summer you say? And hot? And chicken soup isn’t the kind of food to eat on vacation? Well, let me tell yo something! If there is anything I’ve missed more than my mum it’s her chicken soup!!! It is my favourite thing in the world! It’s not your typical broth-y chicken noodle soup. She makes it with that greek thing called “avgolemono” which means eggs and lemon… and its creamy and it has rice in it! 😀
Well, that’s all from me this morning! I hope you all have an awesome Friday and an even better weekend! It is a long weekend here and on Monday my May 10k race is on! Happy days!
Any races this weekend? What are your plans guys?