Hi friends 😀 😀
It is FRI-YAY! This was a pretty short week I have to say, but not in the least boring or uneventful… Linking up with Angela over at Happy Fit Mama for our usual (almost-) weekend party 😉 Sharing all the awesome high-five worthy things that happened this week!
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- New PB for 10km happened this week! 54:16 at the London 10,000m 🙂 It was a great race -with plenty of ups & downs – and I made sure this time I crossed the finish line with a BIG smile on my face 😀 Read the full race recap here.
- New breakfast obsession 😉 Oatmeal topped strawberries and grind coconut for the win! Also seriously effective as pre-race fuel.
- First race running along #TeamSpinal for @SpinalResearch! Awesome group of guys and we hit it off right away! Great job everyone! Hope we’ll get to run together soon!
- OK MAJOR EXCITEMENT ALERT!!! –> VACATION COUNTDOWN HAS STARTED! This time next week I’ll be “High Fiving” Friday from the airport!! I can not wait to get back, see our friends and family – eat my mum’s and MIL’s home cooked meals- and of course log some mile in my home country where it is already WARM and SUNNY!!!
- Least but definitely not last – Guess who was in women’s running magazine for Global Running Day along with other awesome global runners! YEP, YOURS TRULY!!! Check me out here! (fyi if i knew there is a possibility i’d get picked i would have chosen some nicer pictures of me LOL but oh well… 😉 )
*5 new things to try*
- This green tea DIY scrub… I’ve always like the smell of green tea.
- This summer salad with mango, fennel and blueberries (still on the blueberry high here LOL) looks absolutely yummy and totally mouth watering!
- Well going on vacation and all had me looking for sun-block (obviously…) and I came across this recipe for an all natural sun block. Have you guys ever tried anything like it? Thoughts on it? I wonder if it’ll be as effective but i ‘m definitely willing to give it a shot…
- Making my own cold brew coffee… a girl can dream right!?!?
- I want to try making my own coconut yogurt like here. It doesn’t look easy but I really think the taste will be a huge pay off (if it works that is… LOL)!
Have an awesome weekend everyone!! Do you have any plans yet!?! Who’s racing?