Hello everyone 😀
It is Friday!!! Yay!!!
Like every Friday let’s connect with Angela over at Happy Fit Mama, spread the good vibes 😉 and recap my (pretty full) week!
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- This is what happens when the Greek in me awakens 🙂 Greek salad w/t feta cheese and traditional pastitsio (greek lasagna)! I think my yiayia (grandmother) would be super proud!
- My new babies, Saucony rider9!!! These are the ones I am planning to run the Athens marathon in 🙂 They have a perfect fit!
- Since I had to work on Sunday I decided to run to work in the morning! My first (early) morning run was a success! I have to admit it sets the pace for an awesome day 🙂
- Got a video gait analysis done to have my shoes fitted on my feet 🙂 It has been an awesome game changer!! Read all about it here.
- New favourite snack? Alpro soya plain yogurt with bananas (or blueberries) and a little honey 🙂 Winner!!
*5 THINGS YOU DON’T KNOW ABOT ME*
- I am oh so STUBBORN – took after my dad on this one 😉 – If I want to do something, especially have it done my way, there is no way I’ll back out… It is not always a good thing but it has turned out to be quite useful sometimes 😉
- I had been married in the past 🙂 Long story short, one of those a little rushed decisions, but don’t regret it a bit. This marriage left me with a great friend (my ex husband). Not all people are meant to be couples/together but that doesn’t mean there can’t be a good friendship 🙂
- The fact that I am a strong willed and strong minded independent woman, I owe it to three women in my life, my mum and my two grandmothers. I can see aspects of them in me as I grow up and I couldn’t be happier! Sadly, the one of the left isn’t with us any more and I miss her every single day… I got my name from her, Eleni. This woman could cook!! And she taught me most of what I know…As for my other grandma, I swear she is the most brave and strong person I ‘ve ever known! She is been through so many things (wars, famine, being a widow) and still she is healthy as a horse and always has a smile on her face! I am very grateful to have women like them in my family to look up to…
- I used to have two guinea pigs, when I was in Glasgow and they actually flew with me to New York 🙂 They were the funniest little furry babies and I loved them very much. they aren’t with us anymore but I always remember them.. Their names were Boufos (which means silly) and Torres!
- I used to play paintball back in NY! And I ❤ it !! It is such an adrenaline rush!!! FYI this is NOT a real gun – just a really awesome paintball reali – looking like gun 🙂
So this is my high five Friday 😀 😀 I hope you guys have an awesome weekend!! @mymamus and I are going on a date tonight to an awesome event 🙂 where a friend of mine is performing! More about it soon!