Hi friends 😀
Friday is here and I couldn’t be more excited about it! I had an excellent (super active and busy) week and I can’t wait for an even better weekend!
*5 PICTURES = 5000 WORDS FROM THE WEEK*
- This week week was a very different week commuting wise 😉 I cycled in three times, run one time and rode on the subway one time (desperately needed to give my legs a rest…). Not too bad for my first midweek 6:00 am run 😉 My piggies and I (yes, i do go around wearing those earbuds and yes little kids laugh and point at them 😛 ) did pretty well even though my legs were super stiff from two days of cycling 20km every day.
- I GOT MY VERY FIRST RUN-RISE! I think my friend Angela over at Happy Fit Mama would be very proud of me! I followed her advice from here and it was actually breathtaking! Thanks Angela 😀
- This is what happens when you bumped into a colleague on your way running to to work in the morning – but of course you asked them to take your picture instead of your traditional selfie… and they stay wondering how the hell can you still rock a smile after running 6 miles at 6:00 am… We, runners, are a crazy breed 😉
- THIS salad! No words necessary… lettuce, sweet corn and avocado loaded with chicken! Yum!
- Seriously, who needs a chocolate cake (or chocolate anything…) when you can have pineapple AND the sweetest (no joke) mango I’ve had since I left NY! Worth every bit the mess I made eating the flesh right of the pit over the sink LOL – ladylike down the drain literally…LOL!!!
*5 everyday things to tick off my “want to achieve this week” list*
- I am in bed by 10:20pm the latest!!!! WIN! I fell so much better and getting up (5-5:30am) feeling rested and way happier.
- Made it through my first week cycling to work (in ONE piece! hahaha…) 😉
- I was active and worked out every day, and the best part, I had so much fun doing it!
- I have unplugged by 8pm EVERY single night this week… Its amazing how much more relaxed you are if you put all your electronic away and just chill before bed…
- Food was 80% on point 😉 not too bad considering I was constantly hungry due to my new found cycling habit.
Let me know your awesome plans for this weekend 🙂